From pre-contract to disposition, we represent developers, investors, and other clients throughout the lifecycle of a real estate development project.
- Preparing and negotiating pre-contract agreements, such as letters of intent, feasibility study licenses, pre-access confidentiality agreements, and confidential information transmittal letters
- Project entity formation and capitalization
- Securing requisite zoning, permitting, and land use approvals and compliance
- Operational, land use and zoning, and environmental due diligence review and analysis
- Preparation and negotiation of acquisition and disposition documents, such as purchase and sale agreements, option agreements, and assignment agreements
- Title and survey review and negotiation
- Coordinating closing logistics and overseeing and managing the closing of escrow and title